22 Nov Braces Safe Thanksgiving!
It’s that time of year where all you want to do is stuff that face of yours! However, if you have braces the face stuffing is a little more challenging. So we have created a braces safe Thanksgiving meal for you, so check it out!
FOODS TO EAT:
- Turkey / Ham
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Steamed veggies or well cooked veggies
- Sweet potatoes / yams
- Green bean casserole
- Biscuits or rolls
- Jello salad
- Pies with soft insides – pumpkin, chocolate mousse, sweet potato
FOODS TO AVOID:
- Raw veggies
- Corn on the cob – unless you cut it off the cob then eat it
- Caramel apples
- Crispy potatoes
- Crunchy casseroles
- Pies with hard insides – Pecan
Make sure that no matter what foods you consume this holiday season, that you keep your teeth clean and continue brushing! Clean teeth are happy teeth!
Feel free to contact Sexson Orthodontics with any questions by calling 815-398-7777 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Have a happy, joyous and thankful Thanksgiving!